1.Newt Scamander: My philosophy is if you worry, you suffer twice.
纽特•斯卡曼:我的人生哲学就是,发愁担心还得遭两回罪。
2. Percival Graves: We live in the shad
1.Newt Scamander: My philosophy is if you worry, you suffer twice.
纽特•斯卡曼:我的人生哲学就是,发愁担心还得遭两回罪。
2. Percival Graves: We live in the shadows for too long.
帕西瓦尔•格里夫斯:我们在阴影里活太久了。
3.Jacob Kowalski: I don't think I'm dreaming.
雅各布•科瓦尔斯基:我觉得应该不是在做梦。
Newt Scamander: What gave it away
纽特•斯卡曼:怎么看出来的?
Jacob Kowalski: I ain't got the brains to make this up.
雅各布•科瓦尔斯基:凭我这脑子想象不出这些来。
4. Tina: You wiped his memory, right The No-Maj.
蒂娜:你清除他的记忆了吧?那个麻鸡。
Newt Scamander: The what 纽特•斯卡曼:那个啥?
Tina: No magic. The non-wizard!
蒂娜:没有魔法的人,不是魔法师的人。
Newt Scamander: Sorry. We call them Muggles.
纽特•斯卡曼:不好意思,我们管他们叫麻瓜。
5. Newt Scamander: We're going to recapture my creatures before they get hurt. They're currently in alien terrain surrounded by millions of the most vicious creatures on the planet; humans.
纽特•斯卡曼:我们要在那些生物被伤害前把它们抓回来。它们现在在一片未知土地上,到处都是这个星球上最恶毒的生物——人类。
6. Newt Scamander: [hands Jacob a helmet] Put this on.
纽特•斯卡曼:(递给雅各布一顶头盔)把这个戴上。
Jacob Kowalski: But why would I have to wear something like this
雅各布•科瓦尔斯基:为什么我非得戴这么个东西?
Newt Scamander: Because your skull is susceptible to breakage under immense force.
雅各布•科瓦尔斯基:因为你的头骨在巨大外力作用下很容易裂。
7. Jacob Kowalski: Did you say school Is there a school A wizardry school here In America.
雅各布•科瓦尔斯基:你刚才说学校?还有个学校?一个魔法师学校在这儿吗?在美国?
Queenie: Of course - Ilvermorny! It's only the best wizard school in the whole world!
奎妮:当然——伊法魔尼!是全世界最棒的魔法学校,没有之一!
Newt Scamander: I think you'll find the best wizarding school in the world is Hogwarts!
纽特•斯卡曼:我以为你会发现霍格伍兹是全世界最棒的魔法学校!
Queenie: HOGWASH.
奎妮:胡说八道。