1.Newt Scamander: My philosophy is if you worry, you suffer twice.
纽特•斯卡曼:我的人生哲学就是,发愁担心还得遭两回罪。
2. Percival Graves: We live in the shad
1.Jacob Kowalski: I don't think I'm dreaming.
雅各布·科瓦尔斯基:我不觉得我是在做梦。
Newt Scamander: What gave it away?
纽特·斯卡曼德:为什么不?
Jacob Kowalski: I ain't got the brains to make this up.
雅各布·科瓦尔斯基:凭我的脑子不可能编得出来这些。
2.Percival Graves: You're an interesting man, Mr. Scamander. Just like your suitcase, I think there's more to you than meets the eye. Kicked out of Hogwarts for endangering human life with a beast, yet one of your teachers argued strongly against your expulsion. I wonder... what makes Albus Dumbledore so fond of you, Mr. Scamander?
帕西瓦尔·格雷夫斯:你是有意思的男人,斯卡曼德先生。跟你的手提箱一样,很多事情远比看到的有意思。从霍格沃茨魔法学校已驱使魔法生物危机人类生命为由被勒令退学,尽管你的变形课老师强烈反对你的退学。我在想···为什么阿不思·邓布利多这么喜欢你呢,斯卡曼德先生?
3.I don't want any more deaths
我不允许再有人丧命
4.You've known for 24 hours that an unregistered wizard has released some magical creatures in New York
你24小时之前就知道,一个没有注册的魔法师,在纽约放跑了一些神奇动物
5.A wizard came to New York yesterday with a box full of magical creatures, but some escaped. The magical world
昨天有个巫师拎着一个箱子来到纽约,一个装满了魔幻生物的箱子,遗憾的是有些逃掉了。那个神奇的魔法世界。
6.We've lived in the shadows for too long
我们已经在阴影里生活了太久
7.My philosophy is if you worry, you suffer twice.
我的人生哲学就是,发愁担心还得遭两回罪。
8.We're going to recapture my creatures before they get hurt. They're currently in alien terrain surrounded by millions of the most vicious creatures on the planet; humans.
我们要在那些生物被伤害前把它们抓回来。它们现在在一片未知土地上,到处都是这个星球上最恶毒的生物——人类。
9.I can't find anyone like you anymore
我再也找不到像你这样的人了
There are many people like me
有很多人像我一样
No, it isn't
不,它不是
You are the only one like you
你是唯一和你一样的人